- Revenue of $306 million in Q2-18, up 19% year-over-year
- Net income of $22 million & adjusted net income of $29 million in Q2-18
- Diluted EPS of $0.29 & adjusted diluted EPS of $0.38 in Q2-18
- Adjusted EBITDA of $77 million in Q2-18, up 33% year-over-year with margins improving 260 bps to 25%
- Cash from operating activities of $52 million in Q2-18
- Solid growth year-over-year across both segments, plus continued strong operational execution
THE WOODLANDS, Texas, July 25, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Apergy Corporation (“Apergy”) (NYSE:APY) today reported net income in the second quarter of 2018 of $22.2 million, compared to net income of $18.8 million in the second quarter of 2017. Diluted earnings per share in the second quarter of 2018 was $0.29 and include total after-tax charges of $7.2 million, or $0.09 per diluted share, related to spin-off and other restructuring activities. Adjusted diluted earnings per share in the second quarter of 2018 was $0.38.
To read the full release click here