Quartzdyne is committed to sustainability. From our green Headquarters to our products, which enhance the efficiency and productivity of oil and gas companies, Quartzdyne seeks to foster a healthy environment for our employees, our customers, and our world.
Quartzdyne’s new headquarters achieved Silver Certification with the U.S. Green Building Council’s LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) program, which is the nationally accepted benchmark for the design, construction, and operation of high-performance, sustainable buildings.
The following list includes some of the ideas we have implemented to achieve that certification:
- Ultra-high-efficiency HVAC system, which captures and manages process energy while dynamically adapting to a broad range of outside weather conditions
- Sun-tracking skylights in the manufacturing area
- High-efficiency windows in offices and common areas
- Incorporation of recycled, renewable, and locally-sourced building materials
- An extensive recycling program started during construction and continuing today
- Preservation of native wetlands adjacent to the site
- Water-efficient landscaping
- Low-volume and dual-flush toilets
- Preferred parking for carpool vehicles and high-efficiency or alternative fuel vehicles
- Showers and indoor bicycle storage for those who choose to cycle to work
Please view our sustainability sheet to learn additional details of these and other measures that contribute to Quartzdyne’s sustainability initiatives.